Coaches...please read all of the instructions listed below:
Dates that Rankings will be posted on the Website this Fall for the 4A Boys:
1st Posting - September 10th
2nd Posting - September 24th
Final Posting - After Districts...before State - October 7th
This Season all Association Member Teams will be sent a Google Sheet (IAHSGCA Rankings Sheet) for Coaches to enter their Schedule and Meet Results. Coaches...these will be used for the purposes of our Team and Individual Rankings and are in addition to Varsity Bound...you will have to do both! Please read each of the points below as it pertains to your Google Sheet (IAHSGCA Rankings Sheet):
(1) Please...please...please use the drop down menu for the course and tees on the Set-up page. Do NOT...repeat Do NOT simply type a course in if it doesn't show up on the list. If you get a Error or Invalid Message....that means it does NOT recognize the course you have entered and your adjusted average will be messed up for that meet / match / event.
(2) If you need to have your Roster adjusted / edited during the season....you need to do that through Varsity Bound...which used to be Quik Stats.
(3) If you need courses / tees added throughout the season...send me an email to Paul Niedermeyer at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get it added to our database.
(4) These IAHSGCA Rankings sheets are for the purpose of Team & Individual rankings throughout the season and will help to determine our Player of the Year, All-State, etc. at the end of the Season. They are in addition to Varsity Bound...so...yes you have to do BOTH....these Rankings Sheets and Varsity Bound for each meet / match.
(5) We are only going to Rank our Member Schools...so...any school that is not currently a member they can download a form from the website and send in the application and check today. If you are not sure if you are member...check the Members list on the website!!
(6) Coaches....here is the last thing and saving the best for last...you will NOT have to send your Statistics in to anyone...just fill out our sheets and it automatically updates so that our Webmaster will be able to post the Rankings to the Website.
If you have any questions...contact:
Paul Niedermeyer...email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or at 563-219-0283